Times : Seeking 1-2 players for a weekend game of Vecna: Eve of Ruin to be played Saturdays at 1:30pm EST Session 0 will be held the weekend after the module is released on the 21 st next month so first session will be on the 25 th of may Systems used: Discord for voice and Roll20 for the tabletop, D&D 5e. Level Range : 10-20! Pricing As much as I adore Dungeons & Dragons, it's no secret that it can be an expensive passion, especially for a Dungeon Master. To sustain the quality of our adventures—covering expenses for books, maps, and other gaming materials—and to support the time and dedication I put into crafting our sessions, I kindly ask for a contribution from my players. Rest assured, much of these fees are invested back into the D&D table. I always strive to make each session worth every penny you invest in me as your dungeon master. Prices are listed in Canadian Dollars. Session 0 : Always free! This is our chance to get to know each other, set expectations, and begin our journey together. Weekly Rate : $18 Monthly Rate : $72 (A convenient option for those committed to long-term adventuring.) About Your GM I’m Kamaku, sometimes called Kama, a Dungeon Master with a tapestry of experience that stretches out over a decade, half of which has been spent hosting professional games. At the heart of my DMing philosophy is a simple yet profound commitment: ensuring fun for everyone at the table, every session. Here are some of the key skills and tools I bring to our adventures: - **Humor and Adaptability**: Armed with quick wit and the ability to pivot seamlessly, I keep the game engaging and responsive to player actions. - **Preparation and Improvisation**: Whether it’s sticking to the script of a module or inventing new content on the fly, I blend both to create a seamless experience. - **Narrative Freedom**: Players have the liberty to explore and influence the world, with their decisions and antics directly shaping the story. - **Creative Character Integration**: I assist players in weaving their characters’ backstories and ambitions into the main narrative, making each character feel vital to the story’s progression. - **Passion for DMing**: More than just a game, for me, DMing is about creating memorable experiences and fostering a community of friends. Session 0: Laying the Game's Foundation Consider Session 0 our campaign’s cornerstone, where we lay the groundwork for the epic journey to come. Here, we’ll dive into: - **Adventure Selection**: Discussing and deciding on the campaign or modules we want to explore, tailored to your interests and play styles. - **Rules and Expectations**: Setting clear guidelines to ensure a safe, fun, and respectful gaming environment. - **Character Creation and Integration**: Beginning the exciting process of creating your characters and weaving them into the fabric of our story. - **Player Introductions**: Getting to know each other, building rapport, and establishing the bonds that will become our party’s strength. Apply Now Has this piqued your interest? If so, I’d love to hear from you! Reach out and share a little about yourself—what draws you to D&D, your favorite aspects of the game, and what drew you to apply here. Let’s get you on board and ready for an unforgettable adventure. You can contact me on R20 or on my Discord which shares the same name kamaku.